Who Can Apply: Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate college degree in any field of study. To help lower the cost of your college degree, consider supplementing your studies with online courses or credit by exam, including:
- Online College Credit Courses
- CLEP Exams
- UExcel Exams
- TECEP Exams
Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be of African American Heritage.
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: April 1, 2022