Who Can Apply: A $500 academic award is being offered to any student pursuing their undergraduate college degree who has at least one parent who has served in the United States military through the Study.com scholarship for Military Children. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and we hope to do so with this academic award.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must have at least one parent who has served in the United States military.
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Learn More: https://study.com/resources/military-children-scholarship