Who Can Apply: The Study.com Scholarship for Students with Dyslexia is for any dyslexic student pursuing their undergraduate college degree. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, so we hope this $500 academic award will help bring a quality education to the winning student.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be a student with dyslexia enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2023