Sunwise Autism Scholarship (Deadline: January 10, 2019)
Who Can Apply: Every applicant must fit the following criteria:
- Diagnosed with ASD.
- Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited school.
- A U.S. citizen.
- Either a recent high school graduate, a current undergraduate, or attending an autism school.
- Cover letter – complete with name, address, phone number, and email address.
- An explanation of your eligibility according to the criteria above.
- Details about past community service.
- The name of the school where you are enrolled or accepted, as well as any supporting documentation.
- Two letters of recommendation from former teachers or community leaders that detail the applicant’s character, talent, and passion for learning.
- A 600 word essay written by the applicant that explains how continuing their education will improve the world.
- A statement agreeing to let Sunwise Capital use the applicant’s name, photo, and/or story on our website.
Deadline: January 10, 2019
Learn More: https://sunwisecapital.com/autism-scholarship/