Who Can Apply:
- The American Association of State Troopers Foundation, Inc. accepts scholarship applications from the dependents of trooper members for assistance with their post-secondary education expenses. Dependents are defined as: child by natural birth, child legally adopted, stepchild, or child raised as a member’s own (claimed as a dependent on income tax).
- For a student to be eligible, their AAST member parent must have been a member in good standing for two (2) consecutive years prior to the July 31 application deadline for the year the student is applying. Students can be eligible to apply each year for a total of four scholarships.
• An original, official transcript indicating that a minimum 3.25 GPA (4.0 scale) was maintained during the fall through spring semesters preceding the current award cycle deadline of July 31st.
• A letter or registration notice as proof of enrollment for the upcoming academic year.
• A small photo of applicant attached to the bottom of the application where indicated.
• No essay is required for the second scholarship.
Deadline: July 31, 2023