Who Can Apply:
- The Animal Rescue Scholarship is available to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- High school students enrolled at a college or university for the upcoming semester are also eligible to apply.
- A current resume with updated contact information and status as a student
- An original essay of approximately 750 words (12-point, Times New Roman font preferred) that answers the following prompt: Discuss your relationship with a rescue animal or volunteer animal organization and how it has impacted your life. How do you dedicate your time to helping animals and animal rescue organizations?
- An up-to-date transcript from the applicant’s current institution. Applicants may substitute an unofficial transcript if an official transcript is unattainable.
Deadline: September 30, 2022