Who Can Apply:
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident;
- Student must be either accepted or currently enrolled in law school;
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Student must demonstrate involvement in community activities;
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
- Students must submit an essay between 500-700 words and/or a 1-2 minute video about themselves and why they chose to attend law school/become an attorney. Graphic and creative presentations are welcomed. Students should describe their desire to use the legal system to help others or improve society.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their school transcripts.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Learn More: https://dominguezfirm.com/scholarships/