Who Can Apply:
- To be eligible for The Fair Divorce Legislation Scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants may still submit an application if awaiting admission or deciding on an institution. However, the selected individual must be enrolled for the upcoming semester before receiving the financial aid.
- A current resume with up-to-date contact information.
- An official or unofficial academic transcript.
- An essay of 750-1,000 words discussing how you’ve been affected by divorce and if you believe the laws pertaining to divorce are fair in your state. Explain the challenges you or a loved one faced and how different legislation may have exacerbated or lessened those challenges.
Deadline: February 28, 2023