Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Submit proof of acceptance to or enrollment at an accredited post-secondary or graduate educational institute, such as a college, university, or trade school.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and submit proof through an official transcript, if currently enrolled in an institute of post-secondary or graduate education.
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher and submit proof through an official high school transcript, if you have not yet started your first semester.
- Submit an essay, pursuant to the detailed outlined below, by midnight Pacific Time on December 31st.
- Submit an essay of at least 750 words, but no more than 1,000 words, in MS Word, Adobe PDF, or Plain Text format on the following topic: What unique qualities and perspective will you bring to your chosen profession that will cause you to stand out from the crowd?
- Submit your essay, name, and phone number by email to email@example.com by December 31st at midnight Pacific Time.
- Email us a copy of your most recent college transcript or high school transcript, if you have not yet matriculated into your college or trade school.
- Email proof of enrollment or acceptance to your college or trade school.
Deadline: December 31, 2022