Description: The Something Different Education Grant was established to provide students pursuing a degree and career in advertising assistance with unexpected financial difficulties that may affect their enrollment in school.
Who Can Apply:
Eligible applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a current postsecondary undergraduate student enrolled part-time or full-time
- Be pursuing a degree and career in advertising
- Have unexpected financial difficulties which may impact enrollment in school
- Be able to upload a course schedule to verify enrollment
- Be able to upload documentation of eligible expensethat was incurred within 30 days of application submission
Expenses are for one-time emergency need situations and not meant to address long-standing challenges.
Scholarship Amount: Up to $500
Number of Scholarships Offered: 12
Deadline: March 31, 2022
How to Apply: Apply via the link below.