Description: The Something Different Education Grant provides emergency grants to students pursuing a degree and career in advertising who need assistance with unexpected financial difficulties that may affect their enrollment in school.
Who Can Apply:
Eligible applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a current postsecondary undergraduate student enrolled part-time or full-time
- Be pursuing a degree and career in advertising
- Have unexpected financial difficulties which may impact enrollment in school
- Be able to upload a course schedule to verify enrollment
- Be able to upload documentation of eligible expense that was incurred within 30 days of application submission
Expenses are for one-time emergency need situations and not meant to address long-standing challenges.
Scholarship Amount: Up to $500
Number of Scholarships Offered: 12
Deadline: September 29, 2023 (or until all grants are given, whichever occurs first)
How to Apply: Apply via the link below.