Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be an Alaskan resident
- At the time of applying, applicant may be a graduating high school senior, or already attending an institute of higher education (university, college, or vocational school).
- Applicant must pursue technology education and/or training
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA from most recent school attended
- College transcript (if applicable)
- High school transcript
- Personal Essay: Your essay should detail your commitment to the pursuit of a technology related career, and should be no more than a page (500 words) in length.
- School and Community Involvement. Briefly describe your activities, including community service.
- Accomplishments, Honors and Awards.
- Letters of Recommendation. You may upload up to 2; 1 is required.
- Financial Statement. Please detail your financial need, including the cost of your education and the amount you can contribute. Please also explain any special circumstances that make assistance necessary.
Deadline: March 3, 2023