Who Can Apply:
1) Be Black/African American
2) Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale.
3) Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) form.
4) Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
5) Be a citizen, legal permanent resident of the U.S.
6) Be enrolled full-time as a student of any classification during the 2022-2023 academic year, attending a UNCF member institution or other accredited HBCU.
7) Have a declared major in accounting, business administration, business management, economics or finance.
Submission: For scholarship award consideration, applicants must submit the UNCF/National Cooperative Bank Charles E. Snyder Memorial HBCU Scholarship online application for the Program, complete with a personal statement of career interest essay , and a current transcript. All application materials must be received by the application deadline.
Deadline: March 16, 2023
Learn More: https://opportunities.uncf.org/s/program-landing-page?id=a2i8Y00000BGd9TQAT