Who Can Apply: To support conservation and the efforts of those who have been historically marginalized from science and conservation, the Understory Studio Conservation Scholarship exists and will be given to one undergraduate student.
Applicants must fall under one or more of these categories to apply:
- Underrepresented minority race or gender identity
- First-generation student
- Living with a disability
- Facing a significant financial burden
Submission: Please answer the following short essay questions (150-300 words each)
- How do you consider yourself a part of an underrepresented population or group? Explain how this has influenced your educational, professional, and/or personal growth
- What do you see as barriers to fulfilling your career goals in conservation?
- What lead you to pursue a career in conservation?
- How you are looking to pursue nature restoration in your career with the major you have chosen?
Deadline: January 1, 2022