Who Can Apply:
- Self-identify as Black or African American
- Be a high school senior and attending an online school that is powered by Stride K12
- Plan to enroll in fulltime undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university
or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA filing.
Deadline: May 20, 2022
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/stridewestandtogether/