Who Can Apply: AMPP will provide up to one (1) scholarship in the amount of $5,000 on behalf of Williams Companies to an undergraduate student interested in the study of corrosion or corrosion control.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program engaged in science and/or engineering related to the study of corrosion or corrosion control at an accredited college or university.
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- Post-doctorate students are not eligible.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript, including description of grading system for student performance
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/661