Who Can Apply:
- Women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) play crucial roles in today’s rapidly evolving technological advancements. However, the STEM industry hasn’t always advocated for equal representation, leaving women disadvantaged. With this considered, Learner’s Annual Women in STEM Scholarship strives to encourage and support women pursuing a STEM career, recognizing the boundless potential they bring to global innovation.
- The journey to gender equality in STEM fields, although progressing, still has a long way to go. Beyond fairness, the industry as a whole needs bright, young minds to continue its advancement, and we believe women are the key to filling the gap. Offering support to dedicated women pursuing a STEM education is critical to encourage the next generation of STEM leaders and minimize financial strain and inequality.
- Promoting a diverse and inclusive learning environment is crucial to creating equal opportunities in STEM and reducing barriers that impede the academic journey of young women in these fields.
- This scholarship aims to foster a community of women empowered by knowledge, driven by curiosity, and ready to contribute to the STEM field.
- Any female high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who is a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident pursuing STEM may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us why you’ve chosen to pursue STEM and how you hope to make a difference as a woman in the field.
Deadline: February 1, 2024