Who Can Apply:
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by the College.
- Reside in or be a permanent resident of the state of Kentucky.
- Be currently enrolled full time as a college senior and pursuing any major at Simmons College of Kentucky.
- Invite a Reference / Recommender. Your recommender must provide the recommendation on your behalf via the UNCF Application Site.
Deadline: September 14, 2023