Who Can Apply: Established by Alliance Bank to assist Cortland County High School graduates who are enrolled at SUNY Cortland. Award will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Funding is based on availability.
- awarded to a matriculated entering freshman student level student in good academic standing at SUNY Cortland
- has a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7
- is a graduate of a Cortland County high school
- has community service participation
- enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours each fall and spring semester)
- student must have at least one full academic year remaining at the start of the fall semester of award year
Deadline: March 15, 2021