Who Can Apply: The Amin Family Scholarship Fund provides scholarships to graduating students from Unity Reed High School intending to pursue a degree in healthcare.
- Preference will be given to an applicant that is a graduating senior from Unity Reed High School.
- Applicant must be attending a two- or four-year college upon graduating from high school.
- Applicant must demonstrate a passion for and an intention to pursue a degree in healthcare through an essay submission that is 500 words or less.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need through the submission of a FASFA form or through the submission of a short, written statement.
- Applicant must hold a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Deadline: March 14, 2024