Who Can Apply:
- Awards from this scholarship will be made to first-time freshmen students, with preference given to students who have participated in the Bridge Program or any successor program to enhance math, engineering, technology, or science education.
- Recipients must enroll full time at UMSL (a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester).
- Recipients must have earned a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
- Recipients must be seeking an undergraduate degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) discipline.
- Scholarship is renewable, provided student maintains a 3.2 cumulative UMSL GPA and continues to pursue his/her first undergraduate degree in a STEM discipline.
Deadline: November 15, 2022
Learn More: https://umsl.academicworks.com/opportunities/12965