Who Can Apply: Any NSHSS member, NSHSS Student Council representative, NSHSS Fellow, or educator who has an established product, passion project, or non-profit 501(c)3 that contributes to world betterment.
- Tangible product, project, or non-profit 501(c)3, including but not limited to:
- Proof of prototype
- Proof of any patent or trademarks
- Proof of non-profit 501(c)3
- Any SOP, survey, or studies completed
- Project Proposal:
- In 500 words or less, what problem are you solving?
- Detailed business plan (proposal) for how you would use the money
- The more detailed, the better… $10,000 is up for grabs, wow us!
- Community involvement illustrated in photos, video, or media placements – Proof of Concept
- Fundraising efforts
- Website/social media
- Science Fairs
- Color headshot
Deadline: September 15, 2021