Who Can Apply: Applicants for the program must meet the criteria below:
* Be a junior in the Fall 2022 semester at the time of the initial award.
* Be a Black or Latinx student enrolled full-time at any accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.
* Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
* Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form
* Have an unmet financial need as verified by the student’s college or university of enrollment
* Have an interest in pursuing a career in the health care sector
* Be pursuing a major in pharmacy, nursing, business management, biology, biochemistry, finance, operations/supply chain, data analytics, information technology, actuary, or human resources.
1. Students shall submit an online application for the program complete with:
2. A one-page personal statement of career interest in the health care industry or about the student’s community service in the health care industry
3. A resume of activities and leadership skills
4. A current transcript
5. An optional non-relative letter of recommendation
Deadline: April 28, 2022