Who Can Apply:
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher (high school and/or college)
- Applicant’s parent must be employed by D.A. Davidson for a minimum of one year at the time of first award check is issued, or parent must work at least 30-hrs a week
- Applicant’s parent (includes Step, and adopted children) and employee are eligible
- Applicant can be full-time or part-time (minimum of 6 credits)
- Applicant must demonstrate academic achievement.
- Applicant must be or plan to be enrolled in a degree program in an accredited post-secondary educational institution (university, college, community college, college of technology, or technical school).
- Applicant must provide the following:
- Financial Need
- Long-term goal and objectives
- Participation in community activities
Deadline: March 15, 2024
Learn More: https://mtcf.org/scholarships/scholarship-list