Who Can Apply: This program was made possible by a grant from Delta Dental to provide scholarships and grants to military spouses, dependents, and transitioning service members for the advancement of oral health and wellness.
- Applicant must be a military spouse, dependent, or a transitioning service member.
- Applicant must be pursuing training, certification, or a degree related to oral health and wellness. This can include a range of programs, such as dentistry, nursing, home healthcare aid, caregiver training, etc.
- Applicant must provide a Statement of Purpose describing how the grant will assist in meeting their educational goals.
- Applicant must submit proof of enrollment in a training, certification, or degree program. This may include a transcript, academic registration, or letter of acceptance, but must include your full name and your area of study.
- Applicant must provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor, counselor, or work/volunteer supervisor.
Deadline: April 30, 2021