Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Must be a high school senior graduating between August 1, 2020 and July 31, 2021.
- Must have a cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on a 4 point scale (high school/home schooled seniors).
- Must intend to pursue a degree related to environmental studies
- Proof of involvement in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job, etc.)
- Must enroll for Fall 2021 as a freshman or 1st year student in part-time or full-time study at a 2-year, 4-year, college, university, trade or vocational school. The school must be an accredited U.S. institution, and listed on the official website for the U.S. Department of Education.
- Must not be a relative or dependent child of an employee of Talking Rain or any of its retail customers
Deadline: March 16, 2021