Who Can Apply: Applicants for the Friedman & Simon, L.L.P. Academic Scholarship must meet these qualifying criteria:
- 3.0 GPA (must include unofficial transcript);
- Enrolled in or admitted to an accredited college or university;
- Submit a 500- to 1000-word essay on one of the topics below;
Submission: Please answer only one of the following three essay questions in 500 to 1000 words.
- How will your studies contribute to your future career aspirations?
- What do you most hope to accomplish during your college studies?
- How did your experiences or accomplishments during high school prepare you for success in college?
Deadline: June 15, 2021