Who Can Apply: G-III Apparel Group is a global leader in fashion, bringing an innovative approach to the world’s most iconic brands. In partnership with UNCF, G-III has developed the G-III Apparel Group Scholarship Program to provide need-based scholarships to African American college sophomores majoring in business-related disciplines. Awardees will each receive an academic scholarship of up to $10,000.00, and a limited opportunity to participate in a G-III paid internship program during the summer of 2021.
Scholarship finalists may have their contact information shared with G-III Apparel Group to discuss future internship opportunities.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be African-American/Black.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need.
- Be classified as a second-semester college sophomore by the application closing date, and enrolled full-time in any UNCF member institution or other accredited HBCU.
- Be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline.
Submission: The applicant must submit a thoughtful 250-500 word essay that responds to the question: What is something you want to share about yourself that is not on your resume?
Deadline: January 6, 2021