Who Can Apply: To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Majoring in a computer science-related field
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Must submit an official transcript
- Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior)
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (will be paid directly to the university/college)
- Complete an essay for submission
- Submit a cover letter outlining civic involvement and/or extracurricular activities
- Essay Topic: How XYZ Technology is Changing the Ways Modern Businesses Operate. This essay will explore how a specific technology or set of technologies (e.g., PaaS solutions, cloud or hybrid infrastructure, blockchain-based applications, etc.) has altered how modern business is conducted and how it is forcing organizations to evolve their approaches to IT to compete.
- The essay should be 500-1,000 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately using the MLA format.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
- The essay should be written in 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1-inch margins.
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Learn More: https://www.hostingadvice.com/scholarship/