Who Can Apply:
- Graduate from a high school or home school equivalent program in Alaska.
- Applicant must be a full-time college/university student at an institute of higher education.
- Must be enrolled in a K-12 education program major for the upcoming academic year and have completed at least his or her sophomore year in an accredited college/university.
- Personal Essay
- Statement of Financial Need
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of Application or Acceptance to a post-secondary institution
Deadline: April 8, 2021