Who Can Apply:
- Mark Neiswander was a loving father who grew up in the small town of Urbana, Ohio.
- Throughout his life, the core values instilled by his family and community were his guiding North Star.
- Ohio University’s legendary “Most Exciting Band in the Land”, known as The Ohio University Marching 110, captures the spirit of Mark and the 110% he gave to everything he did. Thus, the Mark Neiswander “110” Memorial Scholarship is a representation of his work ethic and the spirit of the Marching 110.
- Mark had a strong love for his hometown and the close bonds that could only be formed through such a tightly knit community. Throughout his life, Mark believed in giving back to his community and helping others.
- Mark had an immense passion for life and learning. This scholarship aims to support students from small towns in Ohio so they can pursue a college education.
- Any high school senior or undergraduate student in Ohio who demonstrates leadership in school, volunteering experience, and/or academic excellence may apply.
Submission: To apply, tell us what makes you proud to be an American, what change you want to see in our country, and how you will effect this change.
Deadline: June 1, 2024