Who Can Apply:
* Possess a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university
* Have a degree major in creative arts, public policy, public service, or agricultural and sustainability
* Self-identify as lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, or queer
* Be a full-time junior or senior student, during the 2022-2023 academic year, who is attending any UNCF-member institution, HBCU, or an accredited 4-year institution.
* Complete the online application
* Submit a 500-700 word essay answering the following question. “How has the current movement for racial justice affected the way you see the world as an LGBTQ+ person?”
* Provide an unofficial or official transcript
Deadline: April 25, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/0dfa206a-be65-4267-85cd-0dd99ff8a005