Who Can Apply:
- The Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship awards two scholarships in the preferred amount of $5,000 each year for up to four consecutive years to graduating high school students pursuing an undergraduate degree in American studies at an accredited institution in the United States.
- The concentrated area of study may include American history, government, literature, music, art history or culture.
- The selection process shall be based on academic merit with an initial minimum GPA of 4.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent scale used by the applicable educational institution.
- Renewal is conditional upon maintenance of a GPA of 3.25.
- This scholarship is renewable only after review and approval of the annual official transcript.
- Renewal transcript must be submitted to the Office of the Reporter General by July 1 of the year of renewal or the scholarship is forfeited.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Learn More: https://dar.academicworks.com/opportunities/212