Who Can Apply:
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor” – Vince Lombardi.
- Sean Kelly was a student-athlete and a lifelong believer in continuing education. Student-athletes who excel in athletics and academics demonstrate hard work and dedication.
- Like Sean, they’re committed to being their best version on and off the field. Unfortunately, in January 2022, Sean passed away at the age of 34 from a severe traumatic brain injury.
- The Sean Kelly Memorial Scholarship aims to honor Sean by supporting high school seniors from low income families who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- First-generation high school senior athletes with a 3.5 GPA may apply.
Submission: To apply, please tell us about yourself and how this scholarship will help you pursue your career goals.
Deadline: November 24, 2023