Who Can Apply:
- Should be a permanent resident of the United States, or a residing U.S. citizen, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S military duty.
- Must be pursuing a career in computer science, applied mathematics, or any field related to STEM.
- Can be freshmen or a full-time student enrolled in their current university.
- Must be able to provide affirmation that the work submitted by the applicant is their own creation.
- Provide a brief synopsis (150 words) about your current academic program and anticipated graduation date.
- Write a personal statement outlining your career goals and how they will contribute to the area of your focus related to STEM.
Deadline: March 1, 2021
Learn More: https://www.simform.com/scholarship/