Who Can Apply:
- The Safe Driving Scholarship is available to students enrolled in any high school, college, or university in the United States. High school students must be graduating seniors.
- Candidates who apply for this scholarship must possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The candidate must submit a 750-word essay response to the prompt: Discuss the current texting and driving laws in your state and what could be improved to promote safety on the roads.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists past professional and academic experience.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school to provide proof of GPA.
Deadline: May 31, 2021