Who Can Apply: Scholarship is available for students pursuing a certificate, associates, or bachelors in marketing, business or a related area of study.
Submission: A non-profit organization approches you to help them with thier marketing strategy. Understanding that most non-profits are always on a tight budget, What strategy can you build to helpthis non-profit win.
Content must include the following
- You choose the type of non-profit, It can be real or a made up organization.
- If it currently has branding what could you do to enhance it? What whould you do if they had little to no branding?
- What type of mediums would you choose to advertise in?
- How would digital marketing play its role in this strategy?
- Will public relations be a part of the strategy?
- Lastly what would you do to optimize thier tight budget while maximizing the awarness and key performance indicators.
Deadline: August 19, 2022
Learn More: https://www.yellowjackmedia.com/marketing-scholarship/