Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be pursuing an education in the medical field. (Nursing, medicine science, surgery, chiropractic, etc are all eligible.)
- Applicants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed)
- No extra essays or submissions will be accepted.
- Your name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- A 500-800 word essay on who you are, your story, what you’re majoring in, and why you want a medical career.
- The essay must be in .docx format, and only one essay can be submitted per application.
- Enrollment proof must be provided if chosen.
- Essay and basic student information will be shared on our website if won, and you will be interviewed.
Deadline: April 16, 2021