Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level
- Aged sixteen (18) years or older
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
- You must submit your achievement by March 31, 2021
Submission: Please write a 500-1000 word essay on how you’ve personally used your knowledge in computer science, mathematics, science, or engineering to help you overcome a personal challenge, either on or off campus.
Deadline: March 31, 2021