Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States
- Has a disability diagnosis from any person qualified to make a diagnosis
- Completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
- A completed scholarship application form.
- A one-page typed essay describing how you overcame adversity caused by your disability and what you learned from that experience.
- An official or unofficial transcript from an accredited college or university that includes your most recent semester
- Diagnosis documentation of the disability from a person qualified to make a diagnosis.
Deadline: October 1, 2021
Learn More: https://buckfirelaw.com/scholarships/disability/