Who Can Apply:
- Any undergraduate or graduate student who is enrolled in good standing at Iowa State University and who has declared a major in the College of Business.
- Undergraduates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5; graduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- The student must be accepted into a residential international study abroad program, living abroad for a minimum of four weeks, and enrolled in courses at a host institution. International study courses do not qualify – if you are enrolled in an ISU course (like FIN 301), you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- ISU study abroad programs that include unpaid international internship are also eligible. Please contact the Ivy International Programs Coordinator to determine if your program qualifies.
- Credit earned while abroad must be applied toward an ISU degree.
- Students who receive study abroad scholarship money will forfeit the reward in the event of the following:
- The student voluntarily withdraws from the study abroad program prior to the start of the program.
- The student is involuntarily removed during the program (e.g., for inappropriate behavior or rules violation).
- The student voluntarily withdraws during the program for any reason except for illness or a family emergency.
Deadline: March 15, 2021